It has been quite a while since our last communication! Sopa Sol is always open to new performance opportunities. We are coming into prime house concert season. Would anyone like to host an intimate event with your friends?
Frances's family continues to enhance Fiddle Creek Dairy Farm, and Daryl has settled into new work doing custom database development with Jason Mundok—one of the founding members of Sopa Sol. We each still keep active musically, both solo and with others. We have always known that Sopa Sol would be an ever-changing collective, collaborating as we can with many fabulous musicians (like Nathan Bontrager and Ken Nafziger on our Free Range Hymns project), and that is part of what keeps Sopa Sol alive!
This Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019: Frances has joined with Eli Weaver and Karen Smith to form the band Wild Bird. You are invited to a Musical Sunset and Indoor Barn Concert at Fiddle Creek Dairy Farm.
- 4:30 Join us for a musical sunset and bonfire. (drums and percussion instruments will be provided)
- 6pm Concert indoors in a cozy heated barn (Wild Bird - Frances Miller, Eli Weaver, Karen Smith)
- $5-10 Suggested Donation
- Bring your own chair'blanket, food/drink. Wear appropriate shoes and layers for outdoors.
- Costumes encouraged. (No Scary Ones)
- Family Friendly.
- Drumming... Dancing...
- Come at 4pm to shop at our new Fiddle Creek Dairy Farm stand!
May you be well, friends.